• Izzy
    My idea is giving the optional opportunity for members to put VC flyers up in mental health hubs, psychiatric wards ect with agreement and permission from VC workers and from people where you want to stick one up! I think this would be a great idea to let others know that VC is here for younger people and young adults who hears voices-spirits -people, has visions, senses ect. I'de love to know and believe VC can expand and grow and be an evan more incredible charity (not that vc isnt incredible now) Reach out to many others and let them know VC is here.
  • Saz
    @Izzy thank you so much for this idea and your kind words about VC - I think it is a fantastic idea! I guess just a few things to keep in mind would be making sure everyone is keeping safe in regards to Covid if people are out and about giving out the leaflets to mental health hubs and wards etc and also maybe checking with these places if they are ok with displaying leaflets? I was wondering what type of leaflets people think would be useful to share and how best to share them to you?

Thanks again Izzy and for making use of this new 'Opportunities' section!

:)
  • Izzy
    Yeah I guess I mean after covid has finally ended because that day will come evan it's a while away yet. Yeah that's why I said if you do give members this optional opportunity to check it's okay with staff where they want to put one up first and I think if this does come an opportunity in the future I think it should be a poster like the same main page on the vc website...I know people might like to make their own vc posters but I think what people put up should be the same poster and vc official. I think it would be best to share them to members that want to put one up vc could send them to the member via their email.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Voice Collective Peer Support Forum!

This forum is for young people aged up to 25 who hear voices, see visions, have other ‘unusual’ sensory experiences or beliefs, and their supporters. We have separate spaces for youth members and supporter members. To help keep this forum safe for our users, only members can see what is posted.

If you would like to join the forum - please register. When registering, please let us know how you want to use the peer support forum and if you're joining as a youth member or a supporter. If you're a youth member, please let us know your age so we can make sure you have access to the right part of the forum.

If you'd like to find out more about Voice Collective or get other forms of support, see: www.voicecollective.co.uk or email . If you need to talk to someone urgently, please call Childline (0800 1111) or NHS 111.